If you want to hide anything secrete you got many ways to hide it. Here I am discussing how to hide text inside an image. Using this method you can hide anything in text. This method is popularly used for transferring important messages.Using this method many of the peoples can’t identify, because this is not a most known method. Using this method we can travel with it no one can’t find it. Now follow the given steps to do it.
1. Now, open notepad and give two lines space and then write anything you would like to make secret.
2. Now, take an image.
3. Make sure that both the image and text file are keeping in the same directory.
4. Now all you need is a command prompt window. So go to Start-> Run-> type “cmd” and press enter.
5. Navigate to the folder where your files are stored using “cd” (change directory) command.
6. Now type the following command: copy /b Image.jpg + Text.txt Output.jpg. Where, Image.jpg is the name of your image file and Text.txt is the name of your text file. Give a space between [Image.jpg + Text.txt] and [Output.jpg]. Output.jpg is the name of the file that will be created after you run that command. Make sure that Image file name comes first and then the text file name after copy /b. Doing the opposite will not work.
7. Now, press enter and you’ll see an Output.jpg file that will get created in that same directory. You could now open the image, the image will open normally. But when you open your text file you can see some garbage values inserted by system.
8. Now, scroll down to the end and you’ll see the Text that you wanted to hide.
Now you can enjoy the hiding here you don’t want to unhide this because it will appear in the last of this text file. But the persons how don’t know about it they can’t find the hidden content. Try it and don’t misuse it.