Now all of you heard about Google’s new cloud service Google Drive which was used for storing you data. You can search our Google drive article for knowing about it technical or any other thing. There we describe it completely.
Here I like to share how we can use Google drive without internet that means the offline access. That’s true Google drive also offer an offline access to its cloud. This is now in beta version but we can use it easily. For understating about its offline feature and to know how you can use it, just follow the bellow given steps.
1. You must have Google Chrome installed. This is the recommended browser for using this feature.
2. Using Chrome browser goes to http://drive.google.com.
3. Now, Click on the Gear icon on the top right of your Google Drive page and Click on Set up Docs Offline option.
4. Now, Click on Allow Offline Docs option and Click on Install option to install store button.
5. Now, click on Install on the Chrome Web Store and this would install the Gear that Chrome requires for Offline Access.
That’s all now you can view you Google drive without internet. But you can’t transfer data without internet. In this feature some files will not visible, this may be avoid when it will come as a product feature.